Current Teaching Series
What’s in a Name?
Our names carry the charge of our namer. This loose quote from author John Steinbeck is true of The Church. We, as part of God’s people are called and named by him, and each local congregation also chooses a name. In October 2018, as we look to our re-branding, we will look to the Bible to consider our essential calling and discover our name.
- “Generations” Deut. 6:1-9 (Pastor Paul, Oct. 7, 2018)
- “Heartwood” Ezek. 36-25-30 (Pastor Paul, Oct. 14, 2018)
- “Pathway” Isa. 43:10-21 (Pastor Paul, Oct. 21, 2018)
- “From ‘Our Church’ to ‘His Church'” (Pastor Tim Purcell, Oct. 28, 2018)
- “A People’s Name” Isa. 65 (Pastor Paul, Nov. 4, 2018)
- “A New Name” Rev. 2:12-17 (Pastor Paul, Nov. 11, 2018)
Catch up with past series
Click here to visit us on FaceBook. “Like” us on FaceBook to keep in touch. Sunday mornings check us out on FB Live.
Click here to see our YouTube channel, and add us to your subscriptions.